World Class Pilates Continuing Education in San Francisco
Visit our beautiful City by the Bay. Looking to advance your career? EHS has been providing Pilates-based continuing education for over 25 years.
Make a vacation of it.
Don’t forget to check out the vintage private footage of Joe & Clara Pilates. Only available at EHS Pilates.
Visit Joe & Clara Vintage Footage
Visit the schedule below.
ENJOY WORLD-CLASS CONTINUING EDUCATION
while Visiting San Francisco!
Looking to supplement your movement practice? Are you plateauing in your teaching? Welcome to the Wonderful World of Continuing Education! For 25 years, EHS has been providing Pilates-based continuing education in San Francisco to movement practitioners of all backgrounds.
EHS Pilates presents a wide array of workshops that are available to Pilates instructors, therapists, and other movement professionals. Continuing Education is taken quite seriously at our studio, and we seek to bring the most innovative and thought-provoking speakers currently practicing within the Pilates industry and beyond.
The following are some amazing instructors who have been a part of our Continuing Education Program at EHS. They all have been movement practitioners for years and offer unique insights into the Pilates profession, as well as inciting new thought processes regarding the human body.
- Thomas Myers – Anatomy Trains
- Eric Franklin -The Franklin Method
- Marie-Jose Blom -Smart Spine
- Sherry Brourman -Walk Yourself Well
- Jonathan Hoffman – CoreAlign
- Mary Bowen – Elder
- Lizz Roman – Pilates Rehabilitation; the Janda Approach
- Nancy Myers – Essential Posture Gait
- Elizabeth Larkam – Pilates Education and Beyond
- Marcelle Parry DC, CCSP – Assessment & Care
- Tom McCook- Center of Balance