“Across the board the EHS teachers are the best pilates teachers I have found. I am so glad that EHS continues to focus on pilates fundamentals even in their most advanced classes.”
EHS strives to create an environment that embraces community, diversity, and total well being. We are a Pilates-based movement studio and education center.
We host a large array of group classes & private instruction offered by our licensed Pilates businesses that include: Pilates, Rehabilitative Pilates, Foot and Gait Therapy, Preggo Pilates, Gentle Pilates, Bodhi, and Qi Gong. We only license with the most experienced and exceptional instructors who will help you look and feel your best.
- Private & Group instruction.
- CoreAlign providing core-controlled aerobic training while dramatically improving muscle tone.
- Foot & Gait Center providing pain-free solutions through better body mechanics.
- Movement & Manual Therapy featuring Chiropractic, Shiatsu Massage, Cranial Sacral therapy, medical weight loss, and alternative wellness.
- EHS Institute Teacher Training Program with course content provided by Balanced Body, an internationally recognized education provider.
- Preggo Pilates specializing in pre & post-natal fitness and Diastasis splinting and rehabilitation.
What Makes EHS Special?
While EHS Pilates is a neighborhood studio that serves the needs of our community, it is also an internationally recognized educational center. EHS is home to the EHS Institute, which provides top-caliber Pilates education, as well as continuing education for all movement professionals. We are the Bay Area’s premier presenter of master teachers in the mind-body arts and EHS Pilates only licenses with experienced and committed instructors. The atmosphere is bright and sunny; a place where people can share their knowledge and learn from each other.