Welcome To EHS
EHS strives to create an environment that embraces community, diversity and total well being. We are a Pilates based movement studio and education center. We offer a large array of group classes & private instruction that include: Pilates, Rehabilitative Pilates, Foot and Gait Therapy, Preggo Pilates and Gentle Pilates, Barre, Bodhi and Qi Gong. Our experienced and friendly instructors will help you look and feel your best.
EHS is home to the EHS Institute, which provides top-caliber Pilates education, as well as continuing education for all movement professionals. We are the Bay Area’s premier presenter of master teachers in the mind-body arts.
tips for new clients
• Arrive a few minutes early to your first session.
• Please wear comfortable workout clothes.
• Socks are required.
• Please bring your own water bottle. We have a hydration station for our clients.
We offer a variety of healthy snacks, meals, juices & coffee for purchase. Why choose between nourishment & working out if you don’t have to!
• 12 hour cancelation policy for all group classes. Due to safety concerns no one may enter a class after the 10 minute warm up.
• All Private sessions require 24 hour cancellation. Please notify your trainer if you are running late to your session.
• Classes with only one attendee will run as a 30 minute private at trainer’s discretion.
We are dedicated to providing quality instruction in the areas of Pilates and Rehab. The EHS Institute has been developing the country’s most talented Pilates Movement Professionals for over 20 years. Our vision is that any graduate of our program can design a career path that uniquely qualifies them to work in Pilates, Rehab and Movement Therapy. Our EHS Masters program is designed to provide continuing education in the areas of Gait Therapy, Fascial Fitness, Assessment/Care, Body Mapping, Postural Assessment & Advanced Anatomy.