“I’m happy to report that EHS is now offering additional classes. The teachers are still awesome, and I always look forward to coming to class. Check it out!”
Virtual Live Studio-Small Group Classes
EHS is now offering virtual live Pilates classes and privates from our studio. Our world class teachers offer real time cueing and individualized attention. Stay connected to your favorite teacher and class. Stay at home, but feel like you are in the studio.
Meet us on the Mat in the comfort of your own home! Keep our community connected!
Easy as 1-2-3
Sign Up – Set Up – Connect
- Sign Up: Log in to MBO or EHS App register for class > Virtual Tab. Make sure you have your correct email address in MBO.
- Set Up: Create your own home studio space. Have fun with it!
- Connect: 10 minutes before your class you will be emailed a link to join. Login with your actual name, so we can properly reconcile your payment.
Prepping for your V Class.
- Make sure you are connected to a solid wifi network.
- Laptops are best; but tablet and phones will work. Place screen higher and angled down, if possible. Laptop will auto download when you sign in.
- If you are on a mobile device, using the same MBO email, download the ZOOM app and login. Apple / Android
- Make sure your screen saver is off or set for more than 1 hour.
- Make sure your set up where windows and lights are in front of you, not behind.
- Grab a Pilates mat, Yoga mat, or towel. Create a space that you love. Share a photo on instagram #ehspilates (optional)
Virtual Classes Pricing
|V Class Single Session||V Class 5 Pack|
Virtual Privates Pricing
|V Privates Single Session|
Notes to Clients
The Team at EHS is excited to see you all in Cyberspace. We have set up a sliding scale option for V Classes, if you want to give a little more or need a price break. To give more you can choose from the drop down price list. Use EHSV5 to get $5 off the $20 single session price. All existing Studio Class and Privates Cards are on hold. They will all be extended the length of the shelter in place mandate. Thank you for your continued support.
Due to the nature of our B2B partnerships with our trainers, we share all revenue as EHS Trainers are Independently licensed businesses. Many of you have reached out and asked how you can support us during this time, and we truly appreciate you! The best way to support EHS and the instructors right now is to continue your practice with us in the Virtual Studio! Gift Certificates are available if you wanted to give directly to your instructors.
12 hour cancellation policy for all group classes.