“I’m happy to report that EHS is now offering additional classes. The teachers are still awesome, and I always look forward to coming to class. Check it out!”
Virtual Live Studio
EHS is now offering virtual live Pilates class and privates from our studio. Stay at home, but feel like you are in the studio. Stay connected to your favorite teacher and class.
Meet us on the Mat in the comfort of your own home! Keep our community connected!
Easy as 1-2-3
Sign Up – Set Up – Connect
- Sign Up: Log in to MBO or EHS App register for class > Virtual Tab. Make sure you have your correct email address in MBO.
- Set Up: Create your own home studio space. Have fun with it!
- Connect: 10 minutes before your class you will be emailed a link to join. Login with your actual name, so we can properly reconcile your payment.
Prepping for your V Class.
- Make sure you are connected to a solid wifi network.
- Laptops are best; but tablet and phones will work. Place screen higher and angled down, if possible. Laptop will auto download when you sign in.
- If you are on a mobile device, using the same MBO email, download the ZOOM app and login. Apple / Android
- Make sure your screen saver is off or set for more than 1 hour.
- Make sure your set up where windows and lights are in front of you, not behind.
- Grab a Pilates mat, Yoga mat, or towel. Create a space that you love. Share a photo on instagram #ehspilates (optional)
Virtual Classes Pricing
|V Class Single Session||V Class 5 Pack|
Virtual Privates Pricing
|V Privates Single Session||V Privates 5 Pack|
|$88 – $105||Varies|
Note to Clients
We are adding new content daily: Pilates, Yoga, QiGong and Pop Up Specials. Please keep checking to see if your favorite class has been added. The Team at EHS is excited to see you all in Cyberspace. We have set up a sliding scale option for V Classes and Privates.
Due to the nature of our B2B partnerships with our trainers, we share all revenue as EHS Trainers are Independently licensed businesses. We will also have free content throughout the shelter in place, and as we get the studio back in full swing. Many of you have reached out and asked how you can support us during this time, and we truly appreciate you!
The best way to support EHS and the instructors right now is to continue your practice with us in the Virtual Studio!
12 hour cancellation policy for all group classes.