EHS Pilates presents a wide array of workshops that are available to Pilates instructors, therapists, and other professionals. Continuing education is taken quite seriously at our studio and we seek to bring the most innovative and thought-provoking speakers currently practicing within the Pilates industry and beyond.
These amazing instructors offer unique insights into the Pilates profession as well inciting new thought processes regarding the human body.
- Thomas Myers – Anatomy Trains
- Eric Franklin -The Franklin Method
- Marie-Jose Blom -Smart Spine
- Sherry Brourman -Walk Yourself Well
- Jonathan Hoffman – CoreAlign
- Mary Bowen – Elder
- Lizz Roman – Pilates Rehabilitation; the Janda Approach
- Nancy Myers – Essential Posture Gait
- Elizabeth Larkam – Pilates Education and Beyond
- Marcelle Parry DC, CCSP – Assesment & Care
- Tom McCook- Center of Balance