Do you think you’d make a good Pilates Instructor?
Well, this is where you start.
Program Description: The Immersion is a pre-professional program, designed to fulfill the prerequisite of the Teacher Training Intensive. As a student of the Immersion, you will:
· Learn the essentials of the Pilates Repertoire on the Mat and Equipment
· Build strength, increase flexibility and improve alignment
· Gain confidence and proficiency with the equipment and the exercises so that you can assess if you are truly ready to participate in the Intensive and become a Pilates Instructor
· Be required to complete reading assignments and quizzes in preparation for the Balanced Body University Teacher Training Program
Schedule: Students will be doing Pilates 6 hours per week as follows:
·2 hours of Large Group Instruction on the Mat: Fridays 5:30-7:30pm
·3 hours of Small Group Instruction on the Equipment: Saturdays 1-4pm
· 1 Private Sessions per week with a faculty member
At the end of the Immersion, students will be evaluated and may be given a workout program that will best prepare them for the Teacher Training Intensive (additional training may be required).
Precautions & Prerequisites
· The Immersion is a rigorous training program, taking students through the curriculum at a fairly fast pace; it is not appropriate for those with serious limitations or injuries.
· To qualify for the Immersion, you should have at least 2 years related movement experience, be an Intermediate/Advanced level Pilates student and have completed at least 10 private sessions. It is recommended that you use the private sessions to learn the repertoire and to deal with any imbalances or body issues that you may have.
· An evaluation is required for all students interested in the Immersion. The evaluation is a private session with a Faculty Member (at your expense) and will focus on determining if the Immersion is right for you, if you have completed all necessary prerequisites, and if you require additional training before starting the Immersion.
Cost $1200 (plus materials). See Refund Policy on Registration Form.
To Register call 415-285-5808.
If this sounds fun, but you are not interested in becoming an instructor, check out the Pilates Boot Camp. If the group instruction schedule does not work with yours, ask about a private Immersion.
EHS Pilates 1452 Valencia Street @ 25th Street San Francisco, CA 94110