“Across the board the EHS teachers are the best pilates teachers I have found. I am so glad that EHS continues to focus on pilates fundamentals even in their most advanced classes.”
EHS strives to create an environment that embraces community, diversity and total well being. We are a Pilates based movement studio and education center.
We offer a large array of group classes & private instruction that include: Pilates, Rehabilitative Pilates, Foot and Gait Therapy, Preggo Pilates, Gentle Pilates, Bodhi and Qi Gong. Our experienced and friendly instructors will help you look and feel your best.
EHS is the home of:
- EHS Pilates providing Private &Group instruction.
- EHS CoreAlign Studio providing core controlled aerobic training while dramatically improving muscle tone.
- EHS Foot &Gait Center providing pain free solutions through better body mechanics.
- EHS Movement & Manual Therapy featuring Chiropractic, Shiatsu Massage, Cranial Sacral therapy, medical weight loss and alternative wellness.
- EHS Pilates Teacher Training Program with course content provided by Balanced Body, an international recognized education provider.
- Preggo Pilates specializing in pre & post natal fitness and Diastasis splinting and rehabilitation.
What Makes EHS Special?
While EHS Pilates is a neighborhood studio that serves the needs of our community, it is also internationally recognized School. EHS is home to the EHS Institute, which provides top-caliber Pilates education, as well as continuing education for all movement professionals. We are the Bay Area’s premier presenter of master teachers in the mind-body arts. This allows us to handpick experienced and committed instructors. The atmosphere is bright and sunny; a place where people can share their knowledge and learn from each other.
In addition, EHS has an integrated Wellness Center that offers Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Massage